The following is an update on current Project activities:
- Stone column installation is over 90% complete.
- Pre-load (piles of gravel and aggregate material) activity is underway throughout the site. This work is required as part of ground improvements.
- Construction of the hardened barrier wall on the west side of the site (closest to Philip Avenue) is now complete.
- Regular Project hours resumed March 17. Work takes place 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- The first edition of the Project’s community newsletter is available on our resources page. If you wish to sign up for email updates, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued interest in the Project. Please do not hesitate to contact our Community Liaison Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.